Steps to Enroll
1. Review our Enrollment Options
Pearson Online Academy has full-time, part-time, and summer school enrollment options. View our admissions calendar for application deadlines. If you’d like to enroll full-time, continue on to the next step.
2. Submit an Application
To submit an application, you'll need to:
- Create an account in the Pearson Online Classroom.
- Pay the registration fee.
- Submit all required information, forms, and documentation for your student(s).
- Verify that you have met all requirements for enrollment.
3. Pay Tuition
After all documents are submitted, contact your admissions advisor to confirm the tuition fee and tuition discounts and payment plans.
4. Confirm Your Student’s Course Selections
- K–8 students: Placement will be handled by our placement support team.
- 9–12 students: Placement appointment will be scheduled through your account in the Pearson Online Classroom.
5. Final Confirmation
Confirm your enrollment via the Caretaker dashboard.
6. Orientation & Onboarding—You’re All Set!
Now it’s time to prepare for the start of your student’s new school experience. After carefully researching the factors that contribute to success in virtual schooling, Pearson Online Academy developed a two-part family support program, which helps make the learning experience more engaging and rewarding for students and families: