Pearson Online Classroom® Help
What is it?
Pearson Online Classroom (formally known as Connexus®) Help is a searchable knowledge base used for self-service support on help topics, technical documents, password recovery, and video tutorials designed to teach you how to use the Pearson Online Classroom and its many useful features.
If you’re having trouble figuring out how to do something or have questions about the Pearson Online Classroom and its features, try doing a keyword search in Help to look for answers first. You can also find troubleshooting tips for your computer.
How do I get to it?
Access Pearson Online Classroom Help at any time by clicking on the orange question mark located on your home page toolbar.
If you would like to login to your virtual classroom, click here.
What’s in there?
- Contact information for the technical support team
- LiveLesson® support and troubleshooting
- Instructions for using the Pearson Online Classroom features:
- Running the Scheduler
- Creating recurring events on the Planner
- Using WebMail features
- Reviewing/marking lessons pending approval
- Accessing the Message Boards/creating your own threads
- Recording attendance
- Navigating the grade book
Plus, the experts on our toll-free Help Line are available during business hours to provide students and families with technical support.
You’ll soon discover what a great tool the Pearson Online Classroom is and how easy it is to use!