Socialization & Community
Our students say Pearson Online Academy’s flexible online learning environment gives them more time to engage with the people, communities, and activities they love, including volunteer work, clubs, part-time jobs, sports, and spending more time with friends and family.
Connecting with other students is one of the most important parts of school. That’s why we offer a wide variety of academically focused student engagement activities to enable online students to pursue their interests and deepen their learning while making friends with fellow students.
K–12 Online Clubs and Activities Designed to Extend Learning!
Participate in a coding challenge. Create poetic word art. Contribute articles to The Monitor blog. Compete in a chess tournament. Our groups and clubs for online elementary, middle school and high school students are all a part of the well-rounded student experience at Pearson Online Academy.
Our wide range of online school clubs and activities makes it possible for students to:
- Extend learning that supports their academic interests through engaging projects and presentations.
- Connect with students from across the country and the world.
- Make new friends.
- Develop leadership skills.
- Gain social confidence.
- Explore new interests and expand their knowledge.
- Share their own original creations with peers.
- Participate in fun contests and competitions.
- Have fun!